- Chen, T., Rossow, W. B., Zhang, Y. (2000), Radiative Effects of Cloud-Type Variations, Journal of Climate, 13, 264-286.
- E. Kassianov,1 J. Barnard,1 L. K. Berg,1 C. N. Long,1 and C. Flynn1 (2010), Shortwave spectral radiative forcing of cumulus clouds from surface observations, GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH LETTERS.
- MATTHEW D. SHUPE and JANET M. INTRIERI (2003), Cloud Radiative Forcing of the Arctic Surface: The Influence of Cloud Properties, Surface Albedo, and Solar Zenith Angle, NOAA/Environmental.
- T. Corti and T. Peter (2009). A simple model for cloud radiative forcing, Institute for Atmospheric and Climate Science, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), Zurich, Switzerland.
- Y. Liu,W. Wu, M. P. Jensen, and T. Toto (2011). Relationship between cloud radiative forcing, cloud fraction and cloud albedo, and new surface-based approach for determining cloud albedo, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Bldg. 815E, Upton, NY11973, USA.